Our latest blog post features the new range of Herald floor standing commercial boilers from Lochinvar Limited. The Herald range compromises of 8 different models offering outputs from 41 to 228 kW at 50/30°C system design. Each model features a 316l stainless steel heat exchanger that greatly improves resilience to corrosion and is supported by a 10-year warranty.
The Herald range of boilers are capable of working at high operating pressures of up to 11 bar, making them one of very few boilers in the UK which are suitable for installation in high-rise buildings.
In addition to its high efficiency, the Herald range also has low NOx emissions with all models qualifying for the maximum 3 credits on projects which are subject to BREEAM assessment.
All models in the range meet the requirements of the European energy-related products (ErP) directive, which came into force last year and encourages replacement of traditional boilers with high-efficiency condensing boilers.
A key feature of the Herald range is its integral SMART system controls, which include
- multi-coloured graphic display
- modulating pump control
- cascade management for up to 8 boilers
- fault signal output to BMS with open protocol
- indirect hot water pasteurisation programme
- 8 models, suitable for either Natural Gas or LPG
- Cascade control for up to 8 Boilers
- Fully modulating pre-mix burner
- Outputs ranging from 41.2 to 228.4kW, based upon 50°C/30°C system design
- Stainless steel heat exchanger
- Weather compensation
- Matched primary circulation pump
- Low-velocity headers
- Hydraulic plate separators
- Condensate neutralisation kit
- Pressurisation units
- External temperature sensor for weather compensation control
- Range of flue options
COMPLEMENTARY PRODUCTS FOR THE GENERATION OF DOMESTIC HOT WATER
- Indirect Water Heaters / Calorifiers
- Packaged plate heat exchangers
- Direct gas-fired water weaters