Major Brands to showcase new products and innovations at ED&I Expo
The ED&I Expo takes place at the NEC Birmingham on the 6th & 7th of September 2017 and major electrical brands have been announced to showcase their latest products and innovations at the show.
Just some of the major brands on display will be:
- CP Electronics – Showcasing a range of new lighting control products by CP Electronics – a brand of Legrand – will be on display at this year’s ED&I. The company will be launching its mid-range presence detector, EBDMR, and its RAPID scene control solutions.
- Legrand – From eye-catching and innovative wiring devices through to state-of-the-art power distribution and cable management, Legrand, global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures, says it will be showcasing its expansive product portfolio for electrical professionals at the show.
- Scolmore – Electrical wiring and lighting specialist Scolmore will be showcasing a diverse range of new products at ED&I Expo.
- Epson – Epson will be demonstrating its complete LabelWorks range of printers, Epson says its LabelWorks handheld label printers are ideal for electrical and IT engineers, maintenance contractors, builders and plumbers.
- Goodlight – Goodlight, the award-winning brand by LED Eco Lights, is launching a brand new architectural range of LED ceiling panels alongside the new Chroma, an all-in-one multi-purpose integrated LED downlighter.
- PremSpec – Manufacturer of high quality electrical products, PremSpec will launch key new lines for the company including a new range of single phase PremShield consumer units with the company’s new three-phase, British-built switch gear.
- Flex Connectors – Just one of the many top names gracing the show floor of the UK’s new national electrical trade show, Flex Connectors will be exhibiting its expansive range of flex7 lighting connection and control products.
- Aico – Aico, one of the market leaders in domestic Fire and Carbon Monoxide (CO) detection products.
This is just a fraction of the fantastic brands and suppliers that will be on display over the two days at the exhibition and you can see a full list of exhibitors by clicking here.
Don’t forget Hotcost will be attending the expo and you can find us at Stand 128 for all your electrical and mechanical estimating needs and if you haven’t already, click here to signup for this fantastic event.